ENGLISH INFORMATION IN THE WORLD

2009年5月1日星期五

摇滚巨星Trent Reznor回应中国盗版


Trent Reznor to China: download our music, don't buy it from pirates

Posted by Cory Doctorow, September 13, 2007 5:28 AM | permalink

Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails was in Beijing last week for a rock festival. In a great, inflammatory interview with Music2dot0, Reznor excoriates the labels, promises to go independent and sell through his website -- and he exhorts Chinese fans to download his music for free rather than buying it from pirate CD sellers.

"As for the special situation in China, it does not seem to be easy to obtain Western music via legal channels, so I have the following suggestion for our fans: If you can find and buy our legal CDs, I express my thanks for your support. If you cannot find it, I think that downloading from the Internet is a more acceptable option than buying pirated CDs. Our music is easy to find on the Internet, and you might not need to spend much effort to find most of our songs. If you like our songs after you've heard them, please feel free to share it with your friends. As I have put all my effort and heart into my music, I sincerely hope that more and more people can share the enjoyment with us."

因为中国的特殊情况,不大容易通过合法途径买到西方音乐,所以我给我的歌迷提以下建议:如果你可以找到并买我们的正版CD,我对你的支持表示感谢。如果你找不到,我想跟买盗版相比,从网上下载是更好的选择。我们的音乐很容易在网上找到,你可能不需要花很多努力就能找到我们的歌。如果你在听过我们的歌觉得喜欢的话,请自由的和你的朋友分享。因为我投入很多的努力和心血在我的音乐里,我真诚的希望越来越多的人能与我们分享那种快乐。

没有评论:

发表评论